A New font based on Mid-century Modern cut-paper illustrations.
Designing a baby shower invitation for a friend? Klippa is cute and cuddly just like a very hungry caterpillar. Creating some children’s packaging for a client? Klippa will bring a nostalgic smile to your client’s (and their customer’s) faces.
Plus, to get you started we’ve included 19 different design assets including illustrations and landscape elements.
Grab it now for the special new release price of just $14!
- Opentype & Truetype desktop formats
- Includes alphanumerics, multilingual characters, and contextual alternates
- A fun hand crafted sans-serif based on Mid-century Modern cut-paper illustrations
- Designed to be friendly and easy to read
- Includes 19 large 300dpi PNG bonus clipart illustrations and backgrounds with transparent backgrounds
- Created by Scott Banks of Persuasion Bureau
Webfonts & Apps: Click here to visit our shop on Creative Market
About the Designer
Klippa (meaning cut paper in Nordic languages) was designed by award-winning illustrator and designer Scott Banks. Until now, this font was part of Scott’s personal collection of resources. Now you can have this typeface for your personal arsenal.